My experiences in concerts.

In my life I have been to a few concerts, I think the first concert I went to was from Sleeping With Sirens and I was 13 years old, actually I saw them and met them personally at another concert a few years ago. I have always kept up with that kind of music over the years, some examples are Black Veil Brides and Pierce The Veil concerts. I also went to see Iron Maiden with my mom because she really likes that kind of music, recently we also went to a Metallica concert but it was a live concert broadcast in the cinema, I think it was a very interesting experience because I had never been to recorded concert, it was a unique experience because everyone was enjoying as if it was a live concert.

Probably the concert I waited the longest was the Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson concert, because they were delayed because of the Covid-19 pandemic, it took like 2 years to be finally done, but when the moment finally came it was fantastic. I think the best thing about concerts is the adrenaline, the music at full volume and enjoying with other people that you know they like the same music it’s awesome, even when you go alone  Now I would really like to go to a Rob Zombie concert, he has never come to Chile, so if it happens I would be very excited and I would be the first to buy the tickets.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A reflective post about my semester in FAU.

Blog August 22, 2023: Presentation.

My cultural Radar (Part 2)