A place in Chile that I would like to visit again.

I recently traveled to Dalcahue, a place on La Isla de Chiloé and even if it was not so long ago (probably like 2 week ago) I would really like to visit it again, I went on vacation with a few people of my family like my mom, my sister, my nephew, my cousin, grandparents and an aunt. We toured the area and many places around from Dalcahue which is a very nice town with a museum, several churches and an impressive cemetery, it has some places further away as waterfalls, bridges, etc.

I think what I liked the most of that trip was a tour we did that was about the witches of Chiloe, the history, objects and places where supposedly things happened related to the witches, it was very interesting because it was not a tour that wanted to scare people, instead they wanted to really inform about the events related to the witches on the island, the trials and facts. I really liked this experience and the place because it's close to many other areas. Touring the surrounding nature is very interesting, but also the town of dalcahue itself was amazing, so I would like to return with more time to tour and learn as much as possible from this place.

That's all for today. Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A reflective post about my semester in FAU.

Blog August 22, 2023: Presentation.

My cultural Radar (Part 2)