A reflective post about my semester in FAU.

When this semester started I didn't have much interest in the subjects I had since they were more related to physics and some teachers complicated the subjects, but I think my favorite was Geografía Rural, it's more related to human things but I think I learned interesting concepts and new points of view with the texts I read. The subject that I found most difficult is Geomorfología del Cuaternario, it's probably the most physical subject I had and I'm not very good at identifying things just by seeing it, but I learn interesting things and many explanations of why the earth it's like this currently.

This semester went by very quickly, at one point I was starting, then I was taking tests and now I feel like I went straight to the end, but I think my best moment was when I was on the recess week and after a long time I received the grade of a important subject that's very difficult for me (Geomorfología del Cuaternario) and it was a 4.0, I had never been so happy with a blue grade. The worst grade I had was a 3.9 in Hidrología and the best grade was a 6.8 in Metodología de investigación cualitativa, both were test so it wasn't that bad.

I always work with the same people for the jobs in groups, but a friend is the one I enjoy the most and I stay calm doing this jobs since we work at the same pace. Although this semester I think I improved my study habits, I also intend to really study the things I don't understand and try to retain information beyond the test to be able to apply this knowledge.

That's all for the semester. Bye!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog August 22, 2023: Presentation.

My cultural Radar (Part 2)