Something I like doing outside.

Something I enjoy doing while I'm outside is walking, I don't know if it's an activity I planned in advance or something I started doing at an exact age, but I have the habit that if I'm outside for any reason I prefer to get to the places I need to walking, even if it's a long or a short walk.

I like to walk because I can go thinking or talking if I'm going with friends or seeing the surroundings if it's a nice place or see things that other people don't always stop to look at. I like to take my time walking and relax while doing it. It doesn't necessarily have to be in nature or a specialized place to walk, it can be in any part in Santiago since I just like the fact of walking around and take advantage of saving the subway ride, although obviously if it's in nature is much more relaxing and I can better appreciate the view or animals.

I do this probably every time I go to the university, if I have to go to buy something or get somewhere or just feel like walking I do it, I think I have a lot of stamina walking and that's something that I like and that serves me for this activity.

That's all for today. Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A reflective post about my semester in FAU.

Blog August 22, 2023: Presentation.

My cultural Radar (Part 2)